Organization : Cyient
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cyient.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cyient formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January, 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America, Inc.; a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.This Cyient Is Hiring Design Engineers From Pune.Who looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs Can Apply For this post.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be having good knowledge on Technical Publication and related Tools
* Should have knowledge on Adobe illustrator, Iso draw, Adobe photoshop, Epic Editor, Creo View, Creo Parametric, Team Center, Windchill, PDM, Wise, WPA, SAP, etc.
* Should have worked in Heavy Engineering or Automobile or Rail Transportation or Aerospace domains.
* Must have sound knowledge in Technical Publication projects – Technical Authoring, Illustrations, Parts Catalogs, e-learning portal development etc.
* Should have good knowledge on Technical Publication and related Tools.
* Must be evaluating and optimizing the capability of the design to calculate the capability and if necessary optimize the design in an early stage with Tolerance Analysis by using Tolerance designer.
* Should closely work with Lead Engineer, developing the System requirements into proven functions with the right quality with in minimum time and with cost effective solutions.
* Must known for quality excellence and as per design standard
* Should have ability to assemble parts to ensure finished product are in processes right product
* Should have worked on Concept and Detail design having knowledge on Plastic/ Sheet metal parts
* Must have familiarity with any one of the standards such as ISO, DIN etc
* Should have good knowledge on Consumer products/Automotive / Medical products
* Must have good knowledge on GD & T. Well versed with welding symbols in Drawing