Organization : Cyient
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.cyient.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cyient formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January, 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America, Inc.; a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.This Cyient Is Hiring Design Engineers From Pune.Who looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs Can Apply For this post.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must work on CATIA V5 with the modules – Generative Sheet metal Design, Part Design, Drafting, Generative Shape Design, Assembly
* Should be able to read the drawings and produce 2D drawings as per the defined processes & standards
* Must communicate and negotiate with customer with a proactive approach to problem-solving
* Should maintain transparency in the process, keep the customer updated on development progress and issues faced by the team and manage customer expectations
* Must have Ontime delivery and First Time Right of the output
* Should co-ordinate between offshore and onsite teams
* Must involve in the all phases of the project
* Must work closely work with Lead Engineer, developing the System requirements into proven functions with the right quality with in minimum time and with cost effective solutions.
* Must be known for quality excellence and as per design standard • Ability to assemble parts to ensure finished product are in processes right product
* Should have worked on Concept and Detail design having knowledge on Plastic/ Sheet metal parts • Familiarity with any one of the standards such as ISO, DIN etc
* Should have good knowledge on Consumer products/Automotive / Medical products
* Must have good knowledge on GD & T.
* Should be well versed with welding symbols in Drawing Desired Skills.
* Must have good communication skills.