Organization : Cypress
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.cypress.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Cypress delivers superior, mixed-signal, programmable solutions that offer customers with speedy time-to-market and exceptional system worth. Cypress offerings embrace the flagship PSoC programmable system-on-chip families and derivatives like Power PSoC solutions for high-voltage and LED lighting applications, Cap Sense bit sensing and True bit solutions for bit screens. Cypress is that the world leader in USB controllers, together with the superior West Bridge answer that enhances property and performance in transmission handsets. Cypress is additionally a forerunner in superior recollections and programmable temporal arrangement devices.
* Define design methodologies and implement design flow for VLSI design – both custom and semi-custom or RTL2 GDS flow.
* Support design team on daily activities to resolve tool and methodology issues.
* Be part of a global team to improve design complexity handling, improve effectiveness of design process and reduce cost of design.
* Assignments will consist of specific tasks composed of a series of specific steps or operations to start with and are often in support of higher-level professionals and broader assignments.
* While CAD Engineers mostly execute plans made by higher level professionals, they are also given opportunity to plan their own technical work.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Must follow standard practices and procedure in analyzing and in determining a solution for a situation or data.
* Work is designed to develop professional knowledge and ability.
* Must require MS Engineering Degree or equivalent.
* Must also have experience in hardware management and scripting is desired.
* Should be having good software knowledge is highly desirable.
* Candidate need to understand basic devices and RTL coding.
* Should be good in aptitude, debugging and automation.
* Should be willing to work on EDA tools evaluation, deployment and support along with defining design methodologies.
* Should need to understand SW organization and architecture to guide the team for quality software.
* Must be having a good understanding of verilog and simulation process will be beneficial.