Organization : Danfoss
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.danfoss.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Danfoss is Denmark’s largest industrial Group and a world leader in research, development & production of energy efficient technologies, engaged in making modern living possible through Climate & Energy solutions.With more than 80 years of experience in providing energy-efficient technologies that save energy and combat climate change, it has presence in more than 50 countries across the globe and provides world-class solutions through various business areas namely, Danfoss Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Controls, Danfoss Power Electronics, Danfoss Heating Solutions, Danfoss Commercial Compressors, Danfoss Power Solutions and Danfoss District Energy.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% throughout academics.
* Graduates of 2016 passed outs can apply.
* Will be supported by top experts in supply chain (planning, logistics, procurement and quality) you’ll go beyond the ordinary to make an impact in todays global change environment.
* Should contacts you make here to people in your field all over the world will empower you throughout your career.
* Must bring new ideas in and drive innovation ahead to develop engineering solutions that make more out of less.
* Should have pushing boundaries which will accelerate your grow and will bring out your best performance as well as improve your professional skills.
* You will be challenged every day. By becoming an owner of your projects, you learn hands on, supported by experts in your field of business.
* Should enjoy working in a global team where reliablity counts and where fresh ideas are always welcome.
* Should have excellent English skills
* Must be a good team player
* Must be willing to relocate to Chennai
* Should have excellent English communication and ability to work in an international context and should be able to take up calls individually with global teams if needed
* Should be designing mechanical parts as and when needed
* Must be maintaining database of the parts updated in Wind-chill
* Should be coordinating with the design team locally and globally
* Must be preparing reports/presentations for review meetings