Organization : Data Pattern
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.utcaerospacesystems.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Data Patterns is India’s leader in indigenously developed electronic systems in the Defence and Aerospace domain. Data Patterns’ key strength is founded on it’s 30-year history of developing high reliability products in this domain with the broad capability to develop and manufacture any high reliability product. Data Patterns has developed several electronic systems for it’s customers with the support of it’s captive manufacturing facility and attention to detail. Data Patterns achieves it’s philosophy of manufacturing products with the reliability of life span expected in it’s market domain.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must support structural design validation / analysis of electro-mechanical component assembly enclosures
* Should have strong fundamentals of Physics
* Must have good theoritical understanding of Material properties (Sheet metal, Plastics, Aluminium)
* Should have good theoritical understanding of Failure theories
* Must have good theoritical understanding of material non-linearity, geometric non-linearity, fatigue, Creep, Impact, displacement and stress
* Should have ability to model and mesh independently when needed
* Must have familiarity with ANSYS classic, work bench.
* Must have knowledge on 3D Modeling and Drafting in Pro-E Creo.
* Sheet metal, Cabling and Mechanism design in Pro-E Creo.
* Must have knowledge on drafting for 2D drawings in AutoCAD.
* Must have design documentation preparation, creates new drawings from scratch using Unigraphics.
* Must support numerous engineering and operations documentation requirements.
* Must reduce design/documentation cycle time and optimize.
* Must participate effectively in team environments
* Must have an understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
* Should have willingness to work in extremely aggressive schedules, while still not neglecting the value of attention to details and subsequently delivering high quality work to the customers.
* Must be well versed in leading and implementing the principles of ACE in day-to-day projects (Standard Work, QCPC, RRCA, etc.).