Delhi Transco Limited is the State Transmission Utility for the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is responsible for the transmission of power at 220 kV and 400 kV level and for upgrading, operating and maintaining the high voltage network. The position is that as per available records, the first diesel Power Station was established in Delhi in the year 1905 when a private English Company by name M/s. John Fleming was given permission to generate electricity under the provisions of the Indian Electricity Act 1903. The above-mentioned Company was given the responsibility both of generation and distribution of power in a limited manner. That Company after obtaining license under the provisions of Electricity Act 1903 had set up a small 2 MW Diesel set at Lahori Gate in Old Delhi. Later on, this very Company was converted as Delhi Electricity Supply and Traction Company. In the Year 1911, the power generation was augmented by Steam Generation Station. Delhi Transco is recruiting freshers for the vacancies available assistant manager positions with the required and specified branches so interested and eligible candidates can check for the criteria required by Delhi Transco and can apply before 20th February 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 33
* Computer Science – 05
* Electrical – 26
* Disaster Management & Safety – 02
* Must have completed Degree in Computer Science/Electrical/Disaster Management & Safety or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Selected candidate shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining of duty.
* The probation period may be extended subject to condition at the discretion of competent authority.
* For Assistant Manager(Disaster Management & Safety) candidates having Diploma in Industrial Safety or accredited Fire & Safety courses shall be preferred.
* General and OBC (Creamy Layer) candidates must have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
* SC and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates with at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 19,000-39,000/- PM
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-12-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
Eligible candidates will have to produce marks secured in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* For SC/St Candidates – NIL
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 12 January to 20 February 2018. After successfully submitting, send a print out of application form along with required documents (including Demand draft) to the following postal address on or before 20 February 2018.
Deputy Manager (HR)-G,Delhi Transco Limited,
3rd Floor Shakti Sadan Building,Kotla Road,