|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have relevant experience in software development using C/C++
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Should have ability to work in a team environment
- Must have ability to adapt to changing business priorities
- Should have ability to investigate problems, propose and implement solutions
- Must be working as part of the Backend Storage software development team on VMAX and PowerMax releases.
- Must have successful participation on software development projects
- Must be continually improving product quality by resolving defects and implementing enhancement requests, both pre-release and in-market
- Should be collaborating globally and cross-functionally with other Dell EMC VMAX/PowerMax team members to achieve objectives
- Must be developing technical expertise within assigned area
- Must provide 24×5 engineering support organization, willing to work in shifts during weekdays and on-call responsibilities during weekends / holidays.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to quickly learn new technology and new products.
- Should have ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment and with distributed teams.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Must have coding skills in C or C++, ability to understand complex, large scale C/C++ code.
- Should have knowledge in Python or any scripting language.
- Must have good debugging and core analysis skills and preferably having knowledge in GDB.
- Should be comfortable in working with Linux based platforms.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com