Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Database,SQL
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Event/fault monitoring and remediation
* Incident & problem management
* User requests & issues management
* Change & vulnerability management
* All core database administration tasks
* Escalating cases with vendor
* Participate in testing & on-boarding new production/services
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have good knowledge in production environment support in solaris and linux
* Should have the work scope of DBA work [ JD ]
* Must be capable of performing Database Administration in Sybase ASE
* Should be working on replication Servers tasks independently in Sybase ASE 11x,12.5x,15x,15.7x & Sybase Replication 12x,12.6x & 15.7x
* Should have knowledge on Database Lifecycle Management – Database creation, setup & decommissioning, user/space management, upgrades, migrations, DB cloning
* Should be able to do Database backup, restore & recovery using Sybase native methods, SQL Backtrack & Commvault
* Must be able to diagnose and resolve performance, connectivity, security and database corruption issues in a critical production environment
* Should be able to setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions in Sybase using Sybase Replication
* Must be able to do Troubleshooting ASE/Replication server
* Must have familiar in Unix system administration relevant to Sybase database management.
* Must have operational knowledge in Sybase Replication, DCO, SRDF, DR solution & High Availability & Added Advantage
* Must have good scripting skills in UNIX shell/Perl environment
* Should have experience in supporting multiple and large sybase databases environment
* Should have knowledge in ITIL process.