Organization : Dell
Job Role : System Support Engineer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should be able to monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
* Candidate should be able to Conduct system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
* Candidate must perform incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
* Candidate will be involved in designing, developing, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
* Candidate should provide in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
* Candidate must be able to ensure server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
* Candidate should prescribe system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
* Candidate should implement appropriate levels of system security.
* Candidate should have good communication skills
* Candidate should be a effective team player
* candidate should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
* Candidate having MCSE Certification would an advantage.