Organization : Dell
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Testing
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Develops and documents test plans and test cases for newly developed or current hardware, software and solutions products.
* Develops test tools and automation for in use testing.
* Test execution and results reporting to development engineers and leadership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Freshers Job Updates<<<<
* Should have knowledge of basic principles, methods, technologies and practices of a professional/technical field.
* Must have basic understanding of the underlying principles of a professional discipline typically obtained through formal study.
* Should have general knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area.
* Should have ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities.
* Must be focused on learning the key aspects and duties of the job being performed.
* Should be able to create test plans that include resource requirements, schedule assumptions and scope based on inputs from the Development and Marketing.
* Must provide the Engineering Manager with a High Level Test Strategy and comprehensive test plan for new hardware, software and solutions products.
* Must be able to execute test strategy/plan and reports the results of product validation on new hardware, software and solutions products.
* Should be able to interface with external validation partners to develop comprehensive test plans and tests coverage across multiple test organizations.