Organization : Dell
Job Role : Testing Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* The testing engineering job family is moving from a Quality Control to a Quality Assurance approach, the goal is to evaluate business requirement documents and identify issues before they become software defects using agile methodology.
* Analyzes and conducts thorough quality tests to ensure that software operates properly, is defect-free, and meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
* Documents and works to resolve all problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to leadership.
* Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must perform estimation efforts on projects.
* Candidate must conduct a range of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should Document, evaluate and research test results.
* Candidate must creates test data to thoroughly test positive and negative program logic.
* Candidate must assist in the analyzing of project requirements and design.
* Candidate must exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate test plans.
* Candidate must interact with other testing members, leader and moderate interaction with development, project management, and limited interaction with business partners and external vendors/suppliers.
* Candidate must execute test procedures according to software requirements specifications.
* Candidate must perform logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
* Candidate should retest software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.