Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Device Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Tech
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate should develop software on SaaS (Software as a Service) based tools (ServiceNow), with focus on implementing ITIL processes.
* End-to-End Service Catalog development and complex workflows
* Applies innovative technical solutions to business and the application processes
* Defines and documents procedures for processes and workflows
* Works on multiple projects as a project team member, occasionally as a project leader
* Responsible for troubleshooting problems as reported by users
* Supports Web access and electronic messaging services and maintains a secure systems environment
* Communicates effectively with management and other members of the project
* Integration of disparate systems using SOAP and REST APIs
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out an academics.
* Candidate should have strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Candidate should be High level expertise in multiple system environments
* Candidate should have proven problem-solving abilities and strong attention to detail and quality work output
* Candidate should have enthusiasm for customer service and IT support as well as learning new software technologies.