|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must build and submit solution validation documents (SVCs) and solution qualification requests (RPQs); support RPQ case intake; handle technical inquiries on products and services.
- Should deliver all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements.
- Must be logging of requests in order to provide accurate tracking of cases around various Sales and Presales requests
- Must perform escalation of problems when appropriate to Team Leader and Manager
- Must work closely with the presales and Sales teams in building solutions and quotes
- Must have development of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing.
- Should perform technical configuration requests with configuration tools; address/resolve configuration issues
- Must create current state technical drawing diagrams
- Must clearly understand the request and provide a solution from personal knowledge assisted by local tools, product documentation and escalation to subject matter experts within the priority level chosen by the requester.
- Must have excellent communications skills that insure quality solutions the first time resulting in a positive experience to the requester.
- Must utilize and maintain escalation contact lists for all Products and Services supported by the Pre Sales Support Center.
- Should have broad knowledge of the computer systems environments, Operating Systems and the industry’s most popular applications and products.
- Must have in depth experience with the operation, installation and maintenance of several DELL EMC products or their industry equivalents.
- Must understand and be able to work questions within the most popular systems and environments in which DELL EMC products operate
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com