|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge of Python or Pearl and HTML a must.
- Should have knowledge of virtualization and ESX servers.
- Must have understanding of Docker containers a plus
- Must need to know File level data storage (SMB, NFS) and network attached storage end to end.
- Should have good Coding skills and practice
- Must be good Debug and Triaging skills
- Should have ability to understand File as it relates to a variety of storage platforms.
- Must have ability to understand the product architecture, design components and test responsibility areas in depth to determine what testing is needed to prove functionality.
- Should have ability to interact with Developers and Test Architect
- Must have ability to review existing tests for reuse or updates.
- Should have ability to design the tests following the prescribed mythology.
- Must be able to debug and triage product issues
- Must effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Should be able to setup complex development environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Must provide RCA and/or review RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions
- Should be able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
- Must possess a Working knowledge of of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
- Should possess a working knowledge of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com