Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in applications support and/or development.
* Should have experienced in current and emerging technology and standards such as MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Unix, Windows, Shell scripting, Remote Desktop,Java, .NET, XML skills, XML database knowledge and skills.
* Must documentum Content Server Administration
* Must have experience with Service Now or other ticket management application, and knowledge of ITIL processes.
* Should have IT Infrastructure knowledge.
* Must have experience in monitoring tools, analyzing logs, and remediating alerts.
* Must have good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
* Must have strong interpersonal skills, very good command of English and excellent communications are mandatory.
* Must have strong team player with ability to work in a team and as individual contributor.
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
* Should conflict management and resolution skills.
* Must manage, resolve and document issues and events related to Pre-Sales related Mission Critical Applications in DELL’s Production environment.
* Should monitor and measure performance characteristics of applications.
* Must have propose and implement systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Should learn new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relates to customer needs.The ideal candidate must be able to quickly adapt and change direction
* Must have expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline.