Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must design, code, test, debug and document software according to Dell’s systems quality standards, policies and procedures.
* Should analyze business needs and creates software solutions.
* Must be responsible for preparing design documentation.
* Should prepare test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
* Must evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
* Must resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Should work with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability.
* Must drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts.
* Must execute test procedures according to software requirements specifications Logs defects and makes recommendations to address defects.
* Must retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
* Must document evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
* Must conduct performance and scalability testing.
* Must manage, resolve and document issues and events related to Pre-Sales related Mission Critical Applications in DELL’s Production environment.
* Should monitor and measure performance characteristics of applications.
* Must have propose and implement systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Should learn new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relates to customer needs.The ideal candidate must be able to quickly adapt and change direction
* Must have expanding knowledge of related disciplinary areas.Broad knowledge within own specialty discipline.