Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should provide technical expertise by independently determining and developing approaches to solutions for a moderate range of complex software engineering problems.
* Must use judgment and creativity and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
* Should applies software engineering methods or processes, re-evaluates existing processes; designs simulation and test criteria and verifies functionality and performance.
* Should be responsible for developing and executing project plans.
* Must provide documentation of work and results; reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
* Should work on the overall design and development of new ideas and products, and develops project plans.
* Should represent the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles; contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
* Must have sphere of influence may extend outside of work group or department.
* Should understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase.
* Should possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
* Must have knowledge of appropriate development languages.
* Should problem solving skills.
* Must general knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should have ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
* Must have time management skills