Organization : Dell
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have strong knowledge on Object Oriented Analysis and Design skill or strong adherence to SOLID software design principles
* Must have basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
* Should be able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
* Should design, code, test and document applications based on system and user requirements.
* Must be using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Must have devises quality improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
* Should prepare test data for unit, string and parallel testing
* Must evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs
* Should resolve customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
* Should work with business and development teams to clarify requirements to ensure testability
Drafts, revises, and maintains test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
* Must execute test procedures according to software requirements specifications
* Must have knowledge on log defects and makes recommendations to address defects
* Should retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved
* Must document evolution of testing procedures for future replication
* Must may conduct performance and scalability testing.