Organization : Dell
Job Role : NOC Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform accurate and precise real-time investigation and triage of Infrastructure alerts. Analyze and assess security incidents related to DSWRX and escalate to internal teams for additional assistance
* Should manage all customer situations in a professional manner with emphasis on customer satisfaction
Handle internal clients’ requests and questions received via phone, e-mail, or an internal ticketing system in a timely and detail-oriented fashion in order to resolve a multitude of information security related situations
* Must be able to initiate and lead Critical bridge with other support channels who are not physically located in the GSD to achieve prompt incident and problem resolution
* Must be effectively responding to enterprise alerts from all platforms by following documented procedures that instruct troubleshooting, resolution or escalation steps.
* Should have knowledge on ITIL process(Incident and Change management)
* Must have knowledge on TCP / IP protocol Stack
* Must have knowledge on foundation Cisco Skill Set: IP networking, basic routing, and firewalls
* Should have windows server administration knowledge and experience
* Must have experience with MySQL, Oracle or DB2
* Should have experience with working in a 24/7 environment or Datacenter environment
* Must have perl and shell scripting Skills
* Must have firewall configuration knowledge and experience (multi-platform)