Organization : Dell
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of manual and automation testing
* Must have DB and Web services Testing Exposure
* Should have POM and Hybrid Automation framework exposure
* Must have automation development exposure in JAVA language
* Should have ability to work on latest testing tools and techniques
* Must have exposure of Test Matrices
* Must have good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
* Should have understanding of testing methodologies, designs, processes, procedures and execution
* Must create and document detailed system test plans and system tests before implementation.
* Should perform reviews of end-user documentation (user guide, process flow charts, and training materials) and training for accuracy.
* Should create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes met project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the business in acceptance testing.
* Must assist program or process development and implementation.
* Should coordinate activities and processes.
* Must work on assignments where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making choices, recommendations, or decisions.
* Should regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on business matters.
* Must have strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
* Must contribute to area by ensuring quality of output – Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects or activities within own area.
* Must establishe working relationships with others outside area of expertise.
* Should have excellent analytical and organizational skills.