|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have coding skills in C or C++, ability to understand complex, large scale C/C++ code.
- Should have knowledge in Python or any scripting language.
- Must have good debugging and core analysis skills and preferably having knowledge in GDB.
- Must have understanding of SAN and NAS products.
- Should be comfortable working with Linux based platforms.
- Must have good understanding of CIFS,NFS
- Should be strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have escalation Engineering team is responsible to work on customer issues, provide solutions to unblock the customer situations and perform Root cause analysis.
- Must provide engineering level support to EMC Global Technical Support groups.
- Should good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Must effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Should be able to setup complex development environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Must provide RCA and/or review RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions
- Should be able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
- Must possess a Working knowledge of of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
- Should possess a working knowledge of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com