|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible to work on customer issues, provide solutions to unblock the customer situations and perform Root cause analysis.
- Should provide engineering level support to EMC Global Technical Support groups.
- Must have good debugging skills to narrow down issues to its root cause.
- Must effectively communicate procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment.
- Should be able to setup complex development environments and replicate customer scenarios.
- Must provide RCA and/or review RCA to ensure accuracy, completeness, while anticipating and diffusing potential questions.
- Must have coding skills in C or C++, ability to understand complex, large scale C/C++ code.
- Should have knowledge in Python or any scripting language.
- Must have good debugging and core analysis skills and preferably having knowledge in GDB.
- Must have understanding of SAN and NAS products.
- Should be comfortable in working with Linux based platforms.
- Must have good understanding of CIFS,NFS
- Must provide 24×5 engineering support organization, willing to work in shifts during weekdays and on-call responsibilities during weekends / holidays.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to quickly learn new technology and new products.
- Should have ability to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment and with distributed teams.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com