Organization : Dell
Job Role : Technical Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have understanding of ticketing systems and ability to log/update/close tickets, prioritize issues and balance workloads bringing customer tickets to full resolution
* Should possess full understanding of installing, troubleshooting, configuring, and repairing Desktops, laptops and printers
* Must possess knowledge on OS installation, configuration and MS office suite
* Should possess basic knowledge on VC setup and troubleshooting
* Must possess basic knowledge on exchange activesync and configuration of emails on iPhone and Android
* Must recommend hardware and software solutions to the customer and the business unit
* Should be able to diagnose problems and fully support (install, troubleshoot, configure and repair) a variety of internal and third party applications for client workstations and servers in both the desktop and lab environments
* Must possess a Working knowledge of of protocols (TCP/IP and subnetting), VPN, and basic
commands from the command prompt (ipconfig, tracert, etc.)
* Should possess a working knowledge of and use commands to configure, move, add, and change telephone extensions within the same building
* Must communicate highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical employees
* Should provide outstanding customer service and world class support in a large, fast paced, high pressure, corporate environment.
* Must assist in coordinating with vendors for resolution of user’s issue
* Should have knowledge of appropriate networks, products and protocols
* Must have troubleshooting skills and customer Service skills.