Organization : Dell
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognized university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Should be primarily focusing on maintenance and support of segment of services, which supports mainly on internal DELL IT applications.
* Should be responsible for providing L2 support for within the SLA’s for internal DELL IT.
* Must execute and fulfill incident management process and requirements.
* Must work closely with IT partners for timely fix or enhancements and manage product quality with proper tracking.
* Must perform data analysis on incoming and existing incident tickets or task tickets to develop stability improvement plan.
* Should require strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.
* Must be effective team player.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Group Discussions(GD)
* Aptitude & Technical Test
* Hiring Engineering Graduates as GSAP for GDS Business Unit
* Candidates who are willing to sign up for the 2 year Service Agreement will ONLY be considered for Selection Process
* As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required