Organization : Dell
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/M Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 25 th July – 29 th July 2016 (11 AM )
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* The duties of a Collection Associate include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
* Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
* Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
* Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc/M Com from a recognised university.
* Candidate should be able to adhere to Collection tool strategy and work flow management goals.
* Candidate should ensure 100% ledger coverage & accurate problem coding in timely manner.
* Candidate should meet daily Call Targets to be met.
* Candidate should meet timely penetration of disputes.
* Candidate must be able to provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly projections against collector goals.
* Candidate should have knowledge on SLA adherence on mailbox, voicemail, follow ups closure.
* Candidate must be able to communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
* Candidate should establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
* Candidate should maintain Data Protection & Be aware and adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization.
* Candidate should be able to work in rotational shifts.
Dell International Services India Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No 42, Hitech City Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081.