Organization : Dell
Job Role : Client Technical Support Associate
Location : Gurgaon
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 28th – 31st August 2017
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products.
* Must be diagnosing & resolving the hardware problems and perform troubleshooting.
* Must verify warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
* Should apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
* Must document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
* Must be able to provide basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
* Should be open to work in rotational / night shifts in a 24 by 7 environment.
* Should have an excellent communication skills.
* Both side transport facility available.
* Must have good customer relational skills.
* Should be able to solve all the customer requirements.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square, Opposite Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon – 122002.