Organization : Dell
Job Role : Receivable Associate
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dell.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 9th – 17th March 2017 (11 AM – 2 PM )
Since 1984, Dell has assumed a discriminating part in empowering more moderate and available innovation around the globe. At this very moment to-end figuring arrangements organization, Dell keeps on changing registering and give top notch arrangements that engage individuals to accomplish all the more everywhere throughout the world. We serve clients going from the world’s biggest organizations and open segment associations, to little and medium organizations, and individual shoppers.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate as a collection Associate include collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
* Must be accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
* Should be providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
* Must be responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
* Must perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
* Should be able to partner with other departments, DRT, customers, and team members to improve current processes (i.e. solution oriented, conf calls, interlocks with sales, customer care, idea storm, etc.
* Should communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
* Should establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
* Should maintain Data Protection & Be aware and adhere to the policies and procedures of the organization.
* Must adhere to Collection tool strategy and work flow management goals.
* Should ensure 100% ledger coverage & accurate problem coding in timely manner.
* Should be daily Call Targets to be met.
* Must have timely penetration of disputes.
* Should be able to provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly projections against collector goals.
* Must provide SLA adherence on mailbox, voicemail, follow ups closure.
* Should have good communications skills.
* Must be willing to work in US Shifts.
* Should have basic Finance & Accounting knowledge.
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd
Plot No. 42, Hi-tech City, Near Cyber Tower,
Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081