Organization : Deloitte
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.deloitte.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities.
* Works on problems / projects of moderately complex scope
* Participates as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
* Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
* Communicates key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
* Contributes to improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
* Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written)
* Should have strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
* Should be pro-active and self-starting.
* Should have a “client focused” orientation
* Must have ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions
* Must have experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc
* Must have basic understanding of relational database management system
* Must also have basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting
* Should have ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
* Must have MS Office knowledge.
* Should have willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
* Should have good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.