Organization : Deloitte
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : 2015 & 2014 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.deloitte.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities.
* Audit and Assurance delivers the full range of audit services to our prestige client base.
* In addition, because Deloitte’s audit process is an integrated approach, focusing on aspects of financial statements, you will gain a deeper and broader knowledge of business analytics.
* Our audit group is currently seeking qualified audit professionals with our growing client service teams as an Assistant Manager- Statutory Audit in delivering exceptional service to our quality clients across industry sectors.
* Providing audit services for our significant and fast growing client base adding value by applying your specialist knowledge to your client portfolio assisting in client management and relationship development coaching and mentoring junior members of staff.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have a working environment personal development and growth are encouraged market competitive remuneration plus benefits
* Candidate have the opportunity of being part of a worldwide multidisciplinary network,learning and development are a crucial element
* Candidate should have real opportunities for professional growth and promotion
* Candidate should have new career role at Deloitte offers you exposure to a large and diverse range of clients, and exceptional career opportunities with one of the preeminent global professional services firms.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have good communication skills.