Organization : Deloitte
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.deloitte.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Java, .NET, Testing, BigData, Hadoop
* Should develop strong technical skills in the system/technology area you are working in.
* Should be a part of the on boarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
* Should involve development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the Firm specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
* Must have delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting
* Should understand Business Requirements and Needs
* Must support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library
* Should build, test and deliver solutions
* Must support application design.
* Should be responsible for technical specification creation.
* Must be responisble for Code development & Unit Testing
* Should be responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation & execution
* Must support infrastructure building activitie
* Should adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day activities