Organization : Deloitte
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.deloitte.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience as Systems Administrator and has been part of ticketing system environment.
* Must have experience in Human Resources or Information Technology.
* Should have taleo knowledge is an added benefit but not mandatory.
* Must has a technical inclination and is open to learn Taleo system in a short span of time.
* Should assist team lead in analyzing requirements, case level management and project assignments.
* Must independently develop good quality system guide and user manuals.
* Should support large scale global HR implementation projects and perform hands-on requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, software configuration, testing coordination, and trainings.
* Should be able to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
* Must participate as a member of the project team; Owns and collaborates with team members by working with them to optimize and deliver on assigned tasks
* Must be able to report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the team
* Should communicate key findings to project team leader and extended project network (as applicable)
* Must be able to contribute for improving and monitoring – discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer
* Should have good presentation skills.
* Should have good general understanding of information technology (IT).