Organization : Dendo
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.dendo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
In the years of the dotcom madness it took audacity to imagine how to integrate data without moving it from its original repository. The IT world was thrilled by the revolutionary idea of connecting content through hyperlinks. The ability to create webs of searchable and browsable documents. And the capacity to reach fragmented information quickly and easily through simple applications such as search engines and internet browsers. Far from the hype of internet fever, Denodo envisioned a middle ware technology that could bring the flexibility of the web to the rigid world of enterprise data in corporate data centers. Denodo focused on building a data virtualization product with the capability to query, browse, search and manage corporate data.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should support, education and coaching during the introduction as well as ongoing projects of the Denodo Platform to achieve high level of client satisfaction.
* Must be able to provide conception, implementation, and execution of customer-specific integration projects based on the Denodo Platform.
* Must be able to diagnose and resolve clients inquiries related to operating Denodo software products in their environment.
* Must participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help clients and other technical specialists increase their efficiency when using Denodo products.
* Should contribute to knowledge management activities and promote best practices for project execution.
* Must engage clients in the product architecture, configuration, and use of the Denodo Platform.
* Should be managing client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client, partners and colleagues.
* Should provide timely, prioritized and complete customer-based feedback to Product Management, Sales, Support and/or Development regarding client’s business cases, requirements and issues.
* Should have good understanding of SQL and good grasp of relational and analytical database management theory and practice.
* Must have good knowledge of JDBC, XML, JMS, and Web technologies.
* Must have professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies and tasks.
* Should be being available for working outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends when needed for on-call periods.