The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is a department directly under the Prime Minister of India with headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. DAE has been engaged in the development of nuclear power technology, applications of radiation technologies in the fields of agriculture, medicine, industry and basic research. DAE comprises five research centres, three industrial organisations, five public sector undertakings and three service organisations. It has under its aegis two boards for promoting and funding extramural research in nuclear and allied fields, mathematics and a national institute (deemed university). It also supports eight institutes of international repute engaged in research in basic sciences, astronomy, astrophysics, cancer research and education.
List Of Vacancies: 03
* Technical Officer(Mechanical) – 01
* Technical Officer(Civil) – 02
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in Mechanical /Civil from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in automobile manufacturing/maintenance industry/ fabrication workshop etc.
* Should have experience in structural design, analysis of various structures/multi-storied building etc.
* Must have experience in construction of projects/resedential apartments/roads/bridges etc.
Must have maximum age limit of 35 Years and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.