|Job Role||Software Developer|
Dhruvsoft Services Private Limited provides product development services to ISVs, offshore outsourcing services to small and midsize business (SMB) and large IT vendors. Dhruvsoft’s service portfolio includes App / Product development on Force.com, Mobile App Development, Salesforce.com CRM Implementations & Support, Custom Application Development, Consulting, Offshore Outsourcing and Staffing. Led by experienced business and technology professionals we focus on solutions & services which can be quickly deployed at very low cost
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
- Must work on Software Development Teams
- Must include that of Development, Testing, Support etc.
- Must work on any technology depending on project requirements.
- Having technical certification will be added advantage.
- Must have excellent Knowledge on any Programming knowledge.
- Should have excellent knowledge on SDLC.
- Should have excellent Knowledge of databases and applications.
- Must excellent Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Should have knowledge of cloud applications.
- Having knowledge on python, Java or PHP skills will be added advantage.
- Must have good understanding of software industry latest trends.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have prior experience in medical domain will be an advantage
- Should have prior experience in Agile methodology is preferred
- Must have familiarity in design patterns
- Must have knowledge linux – OS Basics and Networking
- Must have knowledge on scripting (Shell, Perl)
- Must have knowledge on virtualization (VMWare)
- Should have experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments (Creating and Managing KVMs)
- Must be responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s), for a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Must have understanding of the medical product workflow
- Must work with architects, developers, testers and other stake holders in Product development organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to: email@example.com
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com