Organization : DigiVersal Consultant
Job Role : Web Developer
Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
DigiVersal Consultants is a full-service digital marketing company driven by its Motto: We Can Do it All! The Services range from creating an impressive website for your business to digitally market your services with the motive of increasing your online presence and sales conversions. DigiVersal Consultants has a vast experience in executing successful digital marketing campaigns. We work with our clients to set a winning strategy while aligning it with the business objectives. Digital Marketing isn’t something you do once. It takes constant effort, tweaking and measurement to increase visibility, gain customers, and improve ROI. We believe that the strength or weakness of a company’s digital presence can make or break that business.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As a web Developer responsible for managing web technologies and Back-end services.
* Should be responsible for delivering the Complete Web development project by developing complete back-end and co-ordinating the front-end designers.
* Must be working closely with team of UI developers and testers to ensure the Project has been delivered with Zero errors.
* Should define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
* Should design and develop user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
* Must be determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
* Should recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
* Must integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
* Should create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
* Must complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Should support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
* Must update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Must enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Must have strong knowledge of PHP web MVC Frameworks like CakePHP, Codeigniter, etc.
* Should have understanding the full behavior of PHP and MySQL.
* Must have user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers and environments.
* Must be integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system, creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
* Must have proficient in understanding of Code versioning tools such as SVN.
* Must be experienced in XAMPP, LAMPP and other Web Servers.
* Should be experienced in handling cPanel of hosting provider.
* Must have experience on ExrJS, Bootstrap and Angular JS, NODE JS will be added advantage.
* Should have knowledge of WordPress, Magento, OpenCart, Big Commerce will be added advantage
Note: Interested Candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com