DNS Bank is termed as Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd is the Bank located in the Thane District, state of Maharashtra which is established on 6 September 1970. DNS Bank has 49 branches across 12 districts in state of Maharashtra. Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. got Scheduled status in the year 1996. In year 2006 this bank implemented Core Banking Services. DNS Bank is 1st Co-operative Bank to launch Mobile Banking Services in India. DNS Bank has adapt latest technology to serve their customer efficiently. DNS Bank is recruiting fresher as assistant engineer in Maharashtra and this post provides the information regarding the 40 vacancies available and about the notification.
List Of Vacancies:
* Assistant manager – 40
* Candidate must have completed Graduation in any respective disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate.
* All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a recognized University / Institution and the result should have been declared on or before 01.11.2017. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.11.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the marksheet/ Provisional certificate.
* Candidate should have capacity to read, write and speak in Marathi.
* Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years and maximum age limit of 28 years as on 01-11-2017
* Online Written Examination
Online Examination is conducted for 200 Marks which will be given 160 Minutes for 190 Questions which comprises of ,
* General/Financial Awareness
* General English
* Reasoning Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. Interviews will be conducted at Mumbai only. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Bank’s website www.dnsbank.in.The total weightage allotted is 100. The weightage (ratio) of Online Exam and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in Online Exam and Interview.
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs 500/-
* Last Date Of Online Application – 4th December 2017
* Online Examination – January 2018
* Declaration Of Results – After 3 Days Of Examination
* Download Of call Letters For Interview – After 15 Days of declaration of Results
* Interview – Before or within the 3 days after downloading the Call Letters.