DNS Bank is termed as Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd is the Bank located in the Thane District, state of Maharashtra which is established on 6 September 1970. DNS Bank has 49 branches across 12 districts in state of Maharashtra. Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd. got Scheduled status in the year 1996. In year 2006 this bank implemented Core Banking Services. DNS Bank is 1st Co-operative Bank to launch Mobile Banking Services in India. DNS Bank has adapt latest technology to serve their customer efficiently. DNS Bank recruiting freshers for probationary officer in Maharashtra with the minimum graduation qualification and application process and last application date.
List Of Vacancies: 20
* Probationary Officer
* Must have completed BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university or from respective disciplines from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics or First Class in every semester.
* Must have completed education qualification before 01-12-2017 or the result should have been declared on or before 01.12.2017 and has to be submitted at the time of interview.
* Should have capacity to read, write and speak in Marathi.
* Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidate should have Certificate/ Diploma in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Must have minimum age limit of 23 years and maximum age limit of 30 Years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.12.1987 and not later than 01.12.1994 (both dates inclusive) and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Online Examination
* For General Candidates – Rs 650/-
* For OBC/SC/ST/NT Candidates – Rs 550/-
* Last Date Of Application – 30th December 2017
* Download Of Call Letter For Examination – 25th January 2018
* Online Examination – February 2018
* Declaration of Result – 3 days after conducting of Online examination
* Download Of Call Letters For Interview – 15 Days After Declaration of Result
* Conduct Of Interview – 3 days after last date of downloading interview call letters