Organization : Dow
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Dow Jones & Company is an American publishing and financial information firm that has been owned by News Corp. since 2007.The company was best known for the publication of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and related market statistics, Dow Jones News wire and a number of financial publications. In 2010 the Dow Jones Indexes subsidiary was sold to the CME Group and the company focused on financial news publications, including its flagship publication The Wall Street Journal and providing financial news and information tools to financial companies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should support projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization.
* Should support critical business and technical needs for Dow business, research, and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of technology areas including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, robotic process automation, BlockChain, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
* Must have strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs.
* Candidate will also have to have good judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment.
* Must have strong human relation skills, teamwork, project management skills and flexibility are essential for success.
* Should have knowledge on competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
* Must have knowledge on variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
* As an employee stock ownership must have the commitment to long-term success that it brings
* Should have knowledge on-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
* Must have career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
* Must have chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
* Will be provided opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
* Dow supports a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment. We welcome talent regardless of background, age, gender, religion, disability and sexual orientation.