DRDO which is termed as Defence Research & Development Organization is the military’s research and development agency in Republic India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development institution and also the board of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. it’s beneath the executive management of the Ministry of Defence, Government of Bharat. DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel. DRDO is now recruiting for freshers as junior research fellow in various medical fields across India and this post provides the information regarding the job apply process and vacancies availability and educational qualifications as required for the vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 13th May 2018.
List Of Vacancies:
Junior Research Fellow: 10
* Electronics – 05
* Computer Science – 02
* Mechanical – 03
* Must have completed BE/B Tech in the above respective disciplines or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates having valid Gate Score will be considered.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 25,000/- Per Month
* Must have maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 13-05-2018 and age relaxation of 03 Years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and others as per government policy.
* Selection of candidates is based on Interview
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 13 May 2018.
Director,Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL),
Chandrayangutta Lines,Hyderabad- 500005