Organization : Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)
Job Role : Junior Research Fellow
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(ECE & CSE)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 25,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 05
Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 12-05-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
List Of vacancies: 05
Junior Research Fellow
* Should have completed BE/B Tech(ECE & CSE) from a recognised university or must have equivalent Gate score in the respective discipline.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 25,000/- PM.
Maximum of 28 years age as on last date for receipt of application (relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates)
* Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks secured in degree/Post graduate degree and GATE/NET score and called for interview.
* The Time/Date/Venue of interview will be intimated by speed post/email.
* The final select list of successful candidates for the existing vacancies and panel of candidates for future vacancies will be displayed at the notice board on the same day of interview and it will also be uploaded in DRDO website.
* Candidates working in Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous body should apply through proper channel and bring “NOC’ at time of interview.
* No TA & DA shall be admissible for attending interview.
* Candidates should make their own arrangement for their stay & transport in Bengaluru
* Candidates need to produce the original documents in support of their educational qualification/age/caste and no objection certificate (if applicable) and a recent passport size photograph before the written test. Candidates without original documents will not be admitted for written test/interview.
* It may please be noted that the offer of fellowship does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.