Organization : Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)
Job Role : Junior Research Fellow Ship
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4, 978 – 25,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 18
Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Walk-In Date : 15-10-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
List Of Vacancies: 18
* Junior Research Fellow Ship
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc(Physics & Chemistry) from a recognised university.
* Must have first class in Physics/Laser/Applied Optics/Fiber Optics/ Optics/Opto Electronics) with NET/SLET/GATE
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have maximum age limit of 28 years and age relaxation of 03 years for OBC Candidates & 05 years for SC/ST Candidates.
For Further Details and Detailed Notification Click the below Link