Organization : Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)
Job Role : Scientist Engineer B
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 72,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 23
Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 19-05-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
List Of Vacancies:
Scientist Engineer B: 23
* Aeronautical Engineer – 01
* Computer Engineer – 07
* Electronics & Communication Engineer – 05
* Mechanical Engineer – 06
* Instrumentation Engineer – 01
* Civil Engineer – 01
* Naval Engineer – 02
* Should have completed BE/B Tech from respective disciplines in a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Should have maximum age limit as on closing date of advertisement
* OBC – 31 Years
* SC/ST – 33 Years
* Will be given a basic pay scale of Rs 72,000/- PM
* The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held at Delhi/ Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune or any other place as decided by RAC/ DRDO.
* Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter along with date/ venue of personal interview and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
* Candidates serving in Govt. Service or in Govt. owned organizations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.