Organization : Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)
Job Role : Technician & Admin Allied Cadre
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B Tech/BE/Diploma/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : 9,400 – 38,500 PM
No.of Vacancies : 1142
Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 8-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
List Of Vacancies: 1142
* Senior Technical Assistant – 564
* Technician A – 345
* Admin & Allied Cadre – 233
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Diploma/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of 9,400 – 38,500 PM.
* Candidate should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 27 years as per 1-1-2016.
* Age relaxation of 3-5 years is applicable according to their ages for SC/ST.