Organization : Defence Research & Development Organization(DRDO)
Job Role : Junior Research Fellow
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech(ECE, Mechanical & CSE)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 25,000/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 17
Website : www.drdo.gov.in
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 20-08-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.With a network of 52 laboratories, which are engaged in developing defence technologies covering various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems, DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
List Of vacancies: 17
Junior Research Fellow
* Mechanical – 10
* Electronics & Communication – 05
* Computer – 02
* Should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Mater’s Degree With respective disciplines of Mechanical, Electronics & Communication and Computer Science from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates who have completed graduation should have valid Gate Score.
* Candidates with M.E/M.Tech must have First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Note: Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online before 12th August in order to attend for Walk-In.
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 25,000/- PM.
Maximum of 28 years age as on last date for receipt of application (relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates)