DRDO which is termed as Defence Research & Development Organization is the military’s research and development agency in Republic India. It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development institution and also the board of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. it’s beneath the executive management of the Ministry of Defence, Government of Bharat. DRDO is India’s largest and most diverse research organisation. The organisation includes around 5,000 scientists belonging to the Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS)and about 25,000 other scientific, technical and supporting personnel. DRDO is now conducting walkin drive for position technician apprentice vacancies which are available in one of its locations orissa with the required diploma as educational qualifications in its respective disciplines and this post provides the information regarding the venue address and date of walkin, All interested and eligible candidates can check for the criteria and can directly walkin to the address mentioned below on 28th March 2018
List Of Vacancies:
Technician Apprentice: 30
* Computer Science – 07
* Electronics – 08
* Electrical – 05
* Mechanical – 05
* Civil – 05
* Must have completed Diploma in the respective disciplines mentioned above or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates passed outs of only up to 3 years after passing their degree & those who are appearing for their final semester exam) can apply.
* Diploma degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
* The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
* In training period candidate will be given a stipend of Rs 3,524/- Per Month
Selection of candidate is based on Interview
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and attend walk-in with required documents to the following venue address on 28th March 2018 between 9 AM – 10 AM
Integrated Test Range,