Organization : DXC Technology
Job Role : Application Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index.DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must identify customer purchasing requirements and provides technical specifications and related documentation to assist the business development staff in the sale of products and systems.
* Should assist in creating demonstration software and systems to showcase products and systems.
* Must respond to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications, pre-sale and post-sale. Refers as necessary to appropriate personnel.
* Must assist in testing user configurations for system compatibility. Provides support in the resolution of system malfunction and/or refers as appropriate.
* Should monitor and record system installation/maintenance progress to document progress and matters of significance.
* Must interact with engineering groups to assist in basic design changes to equipment.
* Should assist in tracking the progress of the projects with accountability to the customer, project manager and management to ensure an on-time and smooth product launch for the customer.
* Must have field support or technical sales experience
* Must have experience working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
* Should have experience working with operating systems
* Must have experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
* Must have experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
* Must have communication skills
* Must have interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Must have organization and time management skills
* Must have analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have ability to listen and comprehend
* Must have ability and willingness to learn