|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have software testing experience
- Must have experience in working with computers and exposure to software development methodology and software testing techniques and tools
- Should have experience in working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools
- Must participate in test efforts for software product development or support projects to measure the quality of the functional (business) components of the system.
- Should perform dry run testing and formal execution of test ware under supervision.
- Must identify and report issues, recommending solutions and following established test/quality assurance methodology.
- Must determine appropriate test to conduct and executes identified business-focused regression tests and tests of defects corrected by software developers.
- Must may author test materials with guidance.
- Must identify appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluted. Tests product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests.
- Must review results and determines appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Must upgrade existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Must review and analyze test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends course of action. Communicates issues and defect reports using issue tracking tool(s) following established methods and conventions.
- Must coordinate the resolution of issues through to closure including verifying software defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials are updated and changed appropriately, and providing relevant software environment modifications that address identified issues.
- Must work in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Should identify issues and determines appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
- Must develop and use understanding of software product / suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations.
- Must ensure technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
- Must have good programming and code debugging skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com