|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Delivery Associate|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- Should have general understanding of related technologies.
- Must provide customer Service.
- Must have project Management skills
- Must provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards.
- Should provide technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
- Must monitor service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements.
- Must manage the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors.
- Should perform other duties assigned.
- Must design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Must write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Should assist in resolving routine production support problems.
- Should assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Must develop screen tests and debugging problems. Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Must apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity.
- Should integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers
- Should create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Must conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Should remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com