|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Operational Analyst|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Will be preferred experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications).
- Should have understanding and working knowledge of business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance).
- Must have experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user business requests.
- Should have knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Must be a good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Must have basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Should participate as a member of an IT technical team.
- Must perform basic analysis of functional or service requirements.
- Should implement end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers.
- Must provide end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services.
- Should monitor the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation.
- Must monitor production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues.
- Must ensure complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate.
- Must assist with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com