|Organization Name||DXC Technology|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched on April 3, 2017,created from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in programming or testing
- Should have experience in working in a student employment program or related experience
- Must have experience in working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
- Must have experience in working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Must code,test,debug,implement and document basic programs.
- Must assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Should assist in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements; assists in preparing documentation to change existing programs.
- Must perform data analysis to support internal and external project needs.
- Must design basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Must write specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Must assist in resolving routine production support problems.
- Should conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- Must remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- Must develop and use understanding of software product / suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations.
- Must ensure technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
- Must have good programming and code debugging skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com